Chalet 111 ‘Wickets’
Idyllically set on the border of Exmoor National Park, outside the medieval village of Dunster, rests Dunster Beach.
For a 100 years beach huts have nestled on its shore. Where amusement arcades are banned and buckets and spades encouraged, this is the land that time forgot but you will always remember.
A comfortable and cosy family chalet suitable for any time of the year.
- Sea view
- Sleeps four
- Twin bedroom
- Lounge with sofa-bed, dining table and chairs
- TV in the lounge
- Kitchen with full size cooker, fridge with ice box and microwave
- Toilet and basin – no shower but close to one of the well maintained shower and toilet blocks
- Heating in the lounge
- Double glazed and insulated, cosy in winter
- Patio front and rear with table and chairs
Short lets may be available for this chalet, please contact the office for more information
- Sorry, strictly no pets
- Strictly no smoking please