Chalet 16 has an excellent position with uninterrupted views of the sea and a sandy beach only a short distance away. The ‘Hawn’ lake is also very close on the other side.
It is double glazed and was refurbished inside in 2018 to provide a fresh and comfortable interior that still retains the feel of a traditional chalet.
On the beach and close to Exmoor, the chalet provides an excellent holiday base for those interested in walking, cycling and bird watching. This is a family chalet and you are welcome to make use of our books, maps and games during your stay.
It is available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure. Guests are expected to leave the chalet clean and tidy and in a similar condition to the way it was found at the start of the holiday.
- Double sofa bed and curtained off bedroom with bunk beds.
- Chest of drawers and wardrobe with hangers.
- Electric convector heater. Flat screen TV.
- Kitchen equipped with kettle, toaster, microwave, cooker, fridge with small freezer and electric water heater. The cooker has four rings, a grill and oven.
- A full size table seats five.
- Washroom with toilet and washbasin. A well maintained shower block is available nearby.
- Electricity is included.
- Parking space to the right of the chalet and more parking space on the grass nearby.
- Two metal chairs/table and a wooden bench on rear decking.
- Site facilities include: a shop and café, tennis court, putting green, communal BBQ area and a laundry room.
- Please note that during March – May the sea view from the rear of the chalet is partially obscured by a low sand screen. This is usually removed towards the end of May.