Chalet 227 ‘Footprints’ is a well presented one bedroom holiday chalet sleeping a maximum of 4 persons and is available from March – October (inclusive). It is in a sheltered lakeside position, near Dunster Village, on the shoreline of Dunster Beach. The site is private with no traffic noise and parking . It is also positioned close to the shop, Cafe, Laundrette and additional shower / toilet blocks.
This well thought out chalet with double glazing offers comfortable accommodation with everything you need to make your holiday relaxing. It comprises of a kitchen, double bedroom, shower room with WC, a sitting room with pull out double bed, that leads out through south facing double doors, looking towards the tennis court and lake.
– No Smoking .
– Well behaved dogs welcome, so long as they not left unattended in the chalet.
– There is no charge for electricity
- Fridge / freezer
- Sink and draining board
- A wide range of kitchen utensils
- Cutlery and crockery
Note: Don’t forget tea towels
- Comfortable Double bed with bedside tables (Duvet and pillows are provided).
Living Area :
- Folding 3 seater double bed (Duvet and pillows are provided).
Note: Bed linen is not provided so please bring 2 x double sheets, 2 double duvet covers & pillow cases for 2 beds (The chalet sleeps 4 max).
- Thermostatically controlled electric heating
- Folding table and chairs
- Small storage area with chest of draws and hanging space
- Heated towel rail
Note: Please bring towels & toilet roll
- Private car parking space at the front of the chalet
- 4 chairs + table at the back, south facing overlooking the tennis court towards the lake.