Chalet 263 is a relaxed chalet that sleeps up to four people. The chalet has been refurbished both on the interior and exterior.
To the front of the chalet is a small fenced garden with seating and partial sea views.
To the rear of the chalet there is a small fenced garden with seating, overlooking the Hawn lake (the lake is fully enclosed). The rear of the property gets the sun for most of the day. There is dedicated parking to the side of the chalet.
The chalet is well equipped and includes:
- Fully furnished kitchen (cooker with fan oven, fridge, microwave and toaster)
- Shower room with large walk-in shower, wash hand basin, toilet and heated towel rail
- Lounge area including seating and dining facilities (sofa, armchair, fold-away dining table with four chairs)
- Separate bedroom area with full size double bed, single wardrobe and bedside table with three drawers
- Pull down small double bed (4ft) in lounge area (housed in cupboard when not being used)
- Flat screen TV/DVD with Freeview channels and a large selection of DVDs
- DAB radio
- Wall-mounted electric radiator
- Private front and rear enclosed patios with table, chairs, parasol and sun loungers
- There is a small table-top ironing board, iron, vacuum and hairdryer
- Please bring duvets, duvet covers bedding, bath mat, towels and tea towels
All chalets are non-smoking and we do not accept pets.